The Paramount Group’s Culinary Director, Chef Devon Quinn, demonstrates how he creates a simple pasta dish that serves 2.
- 12oz Dry Tagliatelle Pasta
- 12oz Mighty Vine Tomatoes
- 4oz Shallot, diced
- 2oz Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper
- 2oz Basil
- 2oz Olive Oil
- 1oz White Shoyu
- ¼ Lemon, Juice
- Kosher Salt
Cutting Board, Knife, Pot for Pasta, Strainer for Pasta, Medium Sauce Pan, Wood Spoon
- Chef Devon will walk guests through how to drop the pasta in boiling water while keeping it from sticking.
- In a medium sauce pot, add olive oil and heat.
- Add diced shallot, garlic, red pepper, and salt and sweat until translucent.
- Add diced tomato, and cook until tomatoes begin to break down, and most of the water is cooked out.
- Take off heat, and finish with basil, white shoyu and a squeeze of lemon.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning with salt.
Looking for a new experience on Zoom, your home, or in a private event space?
You can book Chef Devon for a virtual or in-person cooking lesson. For more info: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773.880.8044.